Three Government Funded Project
A. Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
Noble College run by Divya Jyoti Shiksha Samiti is selected for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0, which is a flagship programme of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The so far activities conducted under the programme are
- Selection of five villages – Richhoda, Amakhurd, Shyampura, Bachhlon, Bararu. These five villages are adopted by the College under UBA.
- Preparation of village Survey Report – Detailed village survey report was prepared on the basis of the details provided by the Surpanch, Sachiv, Elderly people and record of the villages. The same report was uploaded on the portal of UBA.
- Preparation of Household Survey Report – Detailed Household Survey Report of the households of the adopted five villages was prepared. The same detailed report was submitted on the portal of UBA.
- Identification of Key Problems – during the survey of the villages, the key problems that were identified were - Water Scarcity, Electricity problem, Decreasing fertile land and Increasing Waste Land, Unemployment, Waste water, Lack knowledge of internet usage, Lack knowledge of government scheme, Health related problems, Mobile Network problem specially in Richhoda, Increasing waste land area, Decreasing numbers of livestock.
- Health Checkup camp – Health checkup camp was organized in the village Richhoda, in which the peoples from Richhoda, Amakhurd, Shyampura and Tippariya took advantage of the camp. In all nearly 200 + villagers were benefitted.
- Plantation in the adopted village – 2000 plants were planted in 5 adopted villages. The youth in the villages were asked to take care of the plants.
- A National Level Seminar was Organised under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan on the topic - Smart Village Vs Accountable India. Hon’ble MP of Sagar Shri L.N. Yadav ji was chief guest of the Seminar. The Seminar was organised in Noble College, Sagar (MP)
- The Director and Coordinator of UBA PI, Noble College, Sagar attended the state level seminar in Indore under the flagship programme of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
- DJSS CEO and Noble College Management Committee Member and College UBA advisor Mr. Deepak Mathur actively participated in UBA programme in Delhi. He presented his views in workshop
B. Coaching Project
1. Government funded project, in Sagar District, (Nishulk Rojgaar Coaching Yojna, Pichda warg evam alp sankhyak kalyan, Govt. of MP, Bhopal). At present coaching programme for 25 students for Railway, Banking and SSC is running successfully.
2. The first batch of coaching classes were conducted for nine month between 1st October 2018 to 30th may 2019. The students who were studying under this coaching classes appeared in various competitive exam. The results of the competitive exams are still awaited.
C. MMKSY & MMYSY